CONSERVATION DETECTOR DOGS
Specializing in Wildlife Surveys
PACKLEADER LLC is known for its...
Conservation Detector Dogs
Training & Trialing Facility
is located near Gig Harbor, Washington
* PACKLEADER DETECTOR DOGS
* PACKLEADER DOG TRAINING
* PACKLEADER FARM
14401 Crews Road KPN
Gig Harbor, WA 98329
Directions to PackLeader Farm
From North or South I-5 to Hwy 16 in Tacoma. Hwy 16 begins at I-5 and travels toward Bremerton.
- Take Hwy 16 past Gig Harbor. Exit at sign for Hwy 302W (Purdy/Shelton).
- Follow exit road into Purdy to the traffic light
- Turn left at signal following sign for Hwy 302W (Shelton/Key Center)
- Continue to follow Hwy 302W (at some point along this road you will probably lose cell phone service)
- Turn right (turn lane-right turn only) onto Elgin-Clifton Rd following sign for Hwy 302W (Shelton/Allyn)
- Turn right onto 150th. Intersection well marked with signs prior to and at corner.
- Turn left on 1st gravel road. No street sign, but marked with a large sign on left that says Rocky Creek Conservation Area”.
- Follow road through the park (approximately 1 mile). When you exit the trees, there will be a green farm gate directly in front of you which is the entrance to the facility.